More efficient and lighter: The new Pressing tools (ACO203 – battery driven and ECO203 mains driven) make everything possible, which is needed for economic and efficient working. Thanks to the reduced weight* and the improved design the tools are even handier and make it easier to work with them also in over-head situations. Even in difficult lighting conditions the new pressing tools can convince thanks to the illumination of the press area, one of the new comfort-features.
The need for maintenance for the complete tool ACO203 is significantly reduced due to the new motor technology and up to 40 % more pressing cycles can be done per battery charge*.
Thanks to the new, implemented wireless technology on ACO203, device-related data can be requested via the NovoCheck app.
– Low weight
– Illumination of the press area
– No limitation of the pressing cycles within the 2-year maintenance interval
– Faster pressing cycles thanks to the Brushless Motor Technology (ACO203)
– up to 40 % more pressings per battery charge* (ACO203)
– Analysis of the pressing tool performance via NovoCheck app (ACO203)